2018.12.19 to 2019.01.16
- Fixed an issue where an item name containing special characters caused errors when exporting the custom form report.
- Improved performance when exporting the batch report.
- Added functionality where clicking on the payment method logo should select the appropriate method of payment.
- Increased the number of characters visible in the Fund Destination drop down on the Donation screen.
- Fixed an issue where the logo was not appearing in the PDF version of the Donation receipt
- Added new feature where Donation Fund Destination now is being auto-selected when the user navigates to a specific URL.
- Prevent browsers from storing credit card information in autocomplete history.
- Fixed an issue where the donation receipt was showing the cart total amount and the donation amount when including multiple items in the same checkout.
- Fixed an issue where if a user's balance in MyWallet was negative (after a rejected payment), the Available to Refund would show a negative balance instead of $0.00.