- Fixed an issue where users were receiving an error message when trying to Save after detaching or re-attaching students in the Manage Attachment screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Start and End dates were appearing incorrectly when copying an item that was not created with the Eastern time zone.
- Fixed an issue where, when setting up an item with recurring payments using the custom schedule, the last payment month only included the payment up to the 1st of the month.
- Updated functionality where, when an item was set up with choices with a minimum of 0 and maximum of 1, more than one choice was able to be selected in SCO.
- Improved SchoolCash Online translation to French.
- Improved performance for Item Attachment emails and Reminder emails.
- Increased the daily refund limit for Canada to $100,000
- Updated functionality where now scheduled payments will default to installments option with the maximum number of installments selected
- Fixed an issue in Group Collection where now user is able to click Next & Previous Page Icons.
- Added ability to detail cash denominations in the Register Closeout screen and the Group Collection Deposit screen which will then flow through to the SCA deposit module.
Refer to “SchooCash Register –Detailed Cash Screen” article in the portal or click on the link: https://kevgroup.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/3000086395-school-cash-register-detailed-cash-screen-/en