2019.08.19 for V.2019.08.06 [online]
Modified on: Wed, 17 Feb, 2021 at 4:51 PM
- Improvements were made to several SCO screens to make them mobile-friendly.
- Improvements were made to the SCO Registration process.
- The Registration process is now on 1 screen.
- The Requirements to enter an address and phone number to register were removed.
- The following bugs were fixed for the “Add Student” process.
- When changing boards, the field configuration was not changing based on district preferences.
- For some boards, the Student Number field was disabled but the “I don’t have a student number” checkbox was not selected. Users had to select the checkbox and then unselect the checkbox (2 clicks) to enter the Student Number.
- By design, upon selecting the “I don’t have a student number” checkbox, the First Name field is hidden. If there was text in the First Name field prior to unselecting the “I don’t have a student number” checkbox, the text entered was used to add the student. This resulted in users not being able to attach students.
- Fixed the distorted header when User select MyWallet-> Refunds.
- Fixed an issue with refunds and rejections for boards on versions prior to 4.8 which resulted in incomplete withdrawals.
- Fixed an issue in the Daily Reconciliation Tool where, when finance uploaded the rejections into the Daily Reconciliation Tool but then did not reconcile that day, when they uploaded the rejections the next day, the tool would filter them as duplicates.
- Fixed a payment issue for items with custom forms.
- Fixed an issue where the Google Translate drop-down did not always show the languages.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.