- Fixed an issue where certain user access levels were not able to login (after 2019.1.0.14828 upgrade)
- Added a warning message when incorrect data is entered in the transaction number field.
- Added a message “Please select a category” when voiding a YrEnd Outstanding or a Pcyear End check. If a category is not selected, user will not be able to proceed.
- Fixed an issue for French boards where users could not modify ledger transactions with categories with French accents.
- Added an option to Extract the District Customized Transaction Report to CSV. For more details refer to the link: https://kevgroup.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/3000091565-district-customized-transaction-report-extract/en
- Fixed an issue where user was unable to delete GL Department Codes even though it was not linked to any transactions in the current year.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect check number would display in Issue Checks after voiding a check.
2019.1.0.44 - Week of July 15th Print
Modified on: Thu, 18 Feb, 2021 at 10:33 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.