Can a required attachment be changed to an optional selection?
Yes, an attachment can be changed using the SchoolCash Catalog > Manage Attachments button.
From the Main Menu > SchoolCash Catalog
- Under the Item Name listing, select an Item
- Select Manage Attachmentsbutton
- This will open the Manage Attachments window.
- To change the attachment(s) from Required to either Optional, Mandatory or Recommended (or whatever your District has set up as attachment options) do the following:
- From the Attachments for this item column, choose the attachment to be revised
- Select Edit button
- For items attached as Required, the Optional radio button (circle) can be selected.
- An Item may have more than 1 attachment.
- Each attachment listed as Required will need to be edited and changed to Optional.
- Once you have selected the Attach Item As: Optional, you can then select the Status.
- Once you have changed the attachment type, remember to SAVE.
- If you would like to see a list of all the items and their attachment types, you can create and view the EXPORT report from the List View window.