Please Note that the deployments are done in a phased approach to all of the boards.
The following major updates were made to SchoolFunds Online 2022.6.1.249 release.
New look for Sponsor Portal reports
Reports in SchoolFunds Online and the Sponsor Portal with new look and feel! You can now zoom in or search for text without exporting the report, print preview, and export to the newer Microsoft Excel and Word format. (Updates to reports in SchoolFunds Online will be coming soon.)
New look for calendars
We are rolling out changes to the calendar with a new look for calendars in the system. Same great functionality, but with a new look!
User Management updates
We have made the following enhancements in the User Management module:
- Reduced time and fewer errors when importing users via the User Management module.
- District Users can now resend the registration email for users that haven’t set up their password.
- Sponsors are notified by email when they have been assigned to a new account or a change has been made to their account assignment.
In addition to the above updates SchoolCash Online and SchoolCash District Catalog have been made.
- SchoolCash District Catalog: Users can now enable Waitlists for their district fees and users also have the ability to review, approve, decline registrants and add them to waitlists.
- SchoolCash District Catalog: Users can now enter unlisted items in the District Catalog. Unlisted fees are not listed publicly and can be accessed by a unique URL.
- Positive Pay: Positive Pay now supports TD Horizon Format and US Bank