What is the process to add a logo to an NSF Notice
PROCESS: From Main Menu > Income Activities > Non Sufficient Funds
1. Click Edit NSF Notice Text
2. In the Logo section, click Browse to locate image on computer.
3. Navigate to the folder with the required logo
4. Select logo
5. Click Open in the dialog box. The full path will appear in the Browse text slot.
6. Click Submit to load the logo in the logo placeholder
NOTE: Logo files must be jpg or png format 117 X 88 pixels No larger than 100Kb
If the user is unsure if the logo meets the requirements, the program will display a warning message if it doesn't meet the requirements.