How do you modify a payment amount when entered incorrectly in the checkout?


Unfortunately an amount cannot be modified once it has been confirmed. 

If the payment was by check, the check tender can be modified to cash and then refund the item with cash. 

These two entries will cancel each other out and will not affect the closeout. 

If the payment was by cash, school can just refund by cash.

Item would need to be reattached in the SchoolCash Catalog and then process the payment correctly through the School Cash Register.