Refunding myWallet Balances:
- Parents login to their SCO account and:
- select the myWallet tab.
- Then, select Refunds from the drop down.
- enter the amount that to be refunded in the Amount to Refund field.
- After they Click Confirm, their refund will be processed within 7 days.
- If parents are having issues requesting refund to myWallet they can open a support ticket.
Refunding Items purchased using myWallet
- Refunding items purchased through myWallet should be done following the steps under SchoolCash Online Payments (either individual or group)
- The funds would be refunded back into their myWallet account.
Please Note: It is always recommended to wait until the funds have been deposited into the bank account before issuing a refund as the payment could be rejected.