How can we Identify Outstanding Required Items prior to SchoolCash Catalog Rollover?
Outstanding Required Items attached to students will carry forward to the new year and continue to show as outstanding until paid or manually adjusted.
Note: To view all items and see the status of their attachments
- Select EXPORT from the SchoolCash Catalog View Items page.
- This can be done for individual Schools or for All Schools with District access.
If there are required items on the students’ account that are not to be carried forward to the new school year, change the attachment to OPTIONAL. This removes the ‘Required’ obligation, and the item will NOT carry over to the next school year.
- School Cash Catalog > View ALL items
- Select the item where the attachment needs to be revised
- Click on Manage Attachments
- Choose the attachment (All, Grade etc.)
- Click Edit
- The attachment can be changed from a Required attachment to Optional. (or vice-versa, Optional to Required)
- SAVE, repeat for all attachments to be changed
The entire process can be found starting on Page 15, of your district's accounting solution documentation of the attachment of the following article:
SchoolCash Accounting Users - Multiple Years & Automatic Rollover for SchoolCash Catalog
SchoolFunds Online Users - Multiple Years & Automatic Rollover for SchoolCash Catalog