When are email notifications sent and to whom?
NEW email notifications are sent out as follows:
- Item is created today, with a start date of today.
Email notification is sent tomorrow, some time after 12:01 am, only if item is saved and attached to a student attachment.
What is the actual time? This will depend on how many notifications KEV is distributing across all our districts.
a. Email notifications for a new Regular or Unlisted item, created today, with a start date of today
- Will be sent to Registered parents
b. Email notifications for a new Public item, created today with a start date of today
- If only created as a Public item – no emails are sent
- If created as Public, as well as, saved and attached to a student attachment
– Email notifications would follow the above information for the student attachment (a.)
2. Item is created with a future start date.
Email notification will be sent on that start date after 12:01 am, saved and attached to a student attachment.
REMINDER email notifications are distributed on the reminder date that is set by the user.
For your information:
Aside from the above email notifications, there are NO email notifications created based on a Due Date.