What if I don’t balance upon closing out School Cash Register?
Balancing is very important. Double check the ‘Cash In Drawer’ entry in Step 2.
KEV recommends running the Report Preview in Step 4 to catch any errors that may have been made.
In Step 3: Details Verification
Value of Over/Under is displayed in Actual Payment Summary panel
- Click Actual Payment Summary Details
- Double check the cash amount
- Recount the cash (do not include the checks) in the Cash Drawer.
- Be sure to enter for any float value in Step 2
- Count the number of checks
- Verify the number with Detail Summary.
- If a tender type error has occurred, Cancel the Closeout
- Search for the required Student
- Select Modify tab to modify the transaction
- Proceed with the checkout