SchoolCash Catalog, Adoption Report provides three reports displaying information to help schools and districts verify the number of parents registered.
- Select the Reports tab from the View Items window
- Choose Adoption Report
- There are three reports available:
- School Report – provides an overall percentage for the school
- Homeroom Report – indicates the classroom enrollment and how many are registered within that homeroom
- Registration Report – provides information as to which student is or is not registered, depending on the filter selected
Aside from how to run the reports, the attached provides information as to what might be helpful when it comes to promoting SchoolCash Online registration to your parents.
Additional Resources can be found at: