How many characters are allowed in the check data entry fields?
- 270 characters will print on check stub for supplier
- 150 characters will print on check stub for office
- 300 characters will print on the Statement
- 300 characters will print on Debit Notice
Ledger description can only hold 500 characters, which includes:
- Pay to the Order (Supplier Name)
- Invoice # plus number, and
- re/reason entered
If the combined character count exceeds 500 characters for the Ledger description, the system will throw an exception error when selecting the Add To Ledger option.