Limit Per Student = Unlimited, Toggle Activated;
Limit Quantity = Default, Unlimited
Limit Per Student toggle is activated to allow “unlimited” purchases per student.
Scenario: Event item is set up with ticket option and choices, and there is no quantity purchase limit.
- Parent can purchase unlimited tickets under one of the two children
- Or purchase unlimited tickets under each child
Template: Event Tickets - Various Prices [No Base Price w/Pricing in Options & Choices]
- Review: Limit Per Student
What is the Best Practice Setup?
- Limit Per Student toggle is activated allowing “Unlimited” ticket purchases per student
- Option - Minimum and Maximum Choices default remains as 1:1
When Limit Per Student is changed allowing for multiple purchases, and Minimum & Maximum Choices defaults are not changed, it is helpful to include How to Purchase instructions in the item or option description, i.e.,
“Please make your first ticket selection and quantity, add to cart. Make a second ticket selection and quantity, add to cart. Repeat until all ticket and quantity selections are made”.
- Limit Quantity default remains as Unlimited
Limit Per Student - How does > 1 Purchasing Work?
Limit Per Student >1, Limit Quantity=Unlimited