In logging into the SchoolCash Accounting solution, the main screen, home page, displays this Year-End Rollover Warning:
What does this mean?
Should I change the date?
The Rollover Date reflected in this screen capture indicates:
- the Year-End Rollover date for the school is June 30, 20YY.
- the Board Year-End Date is June 30, 20YY.
- Verify if this is correct, or have you changed your fiscal accounting rollover date this year going forward?
- Review the Demographics screen and confirm what was provided as your district's fiscal accounting year-end rollover date.
- This message indicates the fiscal accounting rollover date has passed. The Year-End Rollover has not been completed, neither manually nor automatically.
There are a few Knowledge Base articles for reference. See the following article links.
Once the Year-End Rollover is complete this message will no longer appear.
Year End SchoolCash Accounting - Automated Rollover Process
Year End Rollover Automation Checklist
Year End SchoolCash Accounting - Manual Rollover Process
Year End Rollover - School User Step by Step Instructions