- To check this possibility, run report #11M (verify there is a difference).
- If there is, run the modification report #15
- Check for reconciled ledger transactions that had the amount modified
- The amount will have to be reconciled BACK to the original amount to make the reconcile month balance.
- You may have to add two (2) transactions to the ledger to make the adjustment
- One with a positive and one with a negative debit or credit amount
- Both transactions can then be cleared with the last month
- If the last month has been signed off, district lead will have to undo the 'sign off', clear the two transactions, and sign the month off again
Year End Checklist #12 - Year End Report balance(s) do not match Print
Modified on: Thu, 21 Jul, 2022 at 1:07 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.