When the currency symbol is pre-printed on the check, user will be required to remove it from the check layout.
To remove the currency symbol from the printed requisition, select:
From Main Menu > Issue Check - Disbursements
1. Click Print button
2. Select Change Check Layout from drop-down list
3. Deselect the Show check Currency Symbol checkbox
5. Select Save Changes button (bottom right of window)
6. A warning will display, click OK to save the changes
7. Select Test Print to review the form to ensure the number is not present.
Removal of Check Number on Check Layout
Enter First Check Number of New or Replenishment Check Stock