Paid for Wrong Items ...how do I fix this?
Scenario 1: A student pays for a item by check.
Two items were selected instead of one.
The close out has not been completed.
- Modify the tender for the two items from 'check' to 'cash' by selecting the Modification tab.
- Process a refund for both items using 'cash'.
- This will cancel out the amounts.
- Reattach the items and pay for the correct one by check.
Scenario 2: A student pays cash for an item, but it is applied to the wrong item.
- Process a refund for the item using 'cash'.
- This will cancel out the cash payment.
- The incorrectly paid item will need to be reattached to the student for future payment.
- Pay correct item.
Payment Applied Against the Wrong Student in SchoolCash Register