Click to view the recording of the 3 steps of item creation. (Duration: 4 minutes)
To view the video library under these headings, follow these links:
Creating Specific Item Types (how to use the template)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Select the Items tab, select Create A New Item
- Complete all required fields to build your item
- For information on Options & Choices, please refer to How to Create an Item with Options and Choices documentation.
- Scheduled Payments
- For information on Scheduled Payments, please refer to How to Create an Item with Scheduled Payments documentation.
- Permission Form
- For information on Permission Form, please refer to How to Create an Item a Permission Form documentation.
- Preview Item
- Save and Attach
Select the Items tab, select Create A New Item
Select School Store, SchoolCash Catalog. System will default to the List View of Items.
Note: Selecting the New Item button is an alterative option to start to create an item.
Complete all required fields to build your item
Required fields are marked with *
Creation Page – Header with Item Name / School Year / Price
Permission Form Include instructions on the trip information, legal information, etc.
Volunteer Option Checkbox for purchaser to volunteer to be part of the trip.
View the item in SchoolCash Online before saving and attaching students - highly recommended.
A new window will open displaying a preview of the item on SchoolCash Online. Make any changes to your item before moving to Step 4.
Save and Attach
Save and Attach Saves item and takes user to Student Attachment window
Save and Create New Saves item and opens a blank Create a New Item window
Save and Copy Saves item, copies it and opens the copy in a new window
Save Saves item
Cancel Select Cancel to cancel all recent entries
Confirm? will appear, User must confirm cancellation
Attach Item As:
Attach Item To:
All Students / Grade / Course / Homeroom / Group/ Individual
View Selected Students (List of students based on the ‘Attach Item’ selection)
Attach Students (Will attach the students based on the ‘Attach Item’ selection)